Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Devil Wears Diapers

I really do try my best to watch my kids at all times...but it just so happens that whenever I try to take a shower or get dressed or make dinner, my little Carter finds all of the stuff he's supposed to stay away from. Believe me when I say that these photos are only the things he's gotten into THIS WEEK!!!

1. The entire bottle of syrup dumped in his bowl...notice there's no pancakes.


2. Aquaphilic cream for dry skin all over himself, his brothers and my sliding glass door.

3. Mascara all over his eyelids, eyebrows and upper lip. (Trying to get the Mexican mustache going)I had to go Visiting Teaching at that very moment and took him with me just like that!!



4. He cannot kick the bottle. I insisted that his bottle was "all gone" and he found it, and insisted that I pour the milk from his sippy into the bottle. When I told him there was no top for the bottle, he chose to chug it anyway.


5. Acrobatics all over the furniture...Two year old's shouldn't be that coordinated!


He is such a little Devil! But of course, I have to snap a picture before I act upset and say, "SHAME SHAME Carter James!!

8 comments:

Jolayne said...

Oh that little rascal. I so don't know how to deal with little boys-I think I'd go bonkers.

Thanks for the comment on Amy's purse. She sewed a lot of it herself, unpicked a few seams (that's what learning to sew is all about!), and I helped with a few seams and the construction. All on her little half-size machine.

alison said...

ryan is so the same right now!

The Graffs said...

Oh the life of a 2 year old. Olivia will be 2 in a couple of months and she's already there!!! Don't you just fall into bed at night? I feel your pain.

Amy said...

I've always wondered what they must think when we say, "no no!" but then we're laughing and snapping pictures. that is one busy little boy!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

That is too funny! Love the pics and commentary.

shelly said...

How funny, what a little stinker! Cute though. :)

Jolayne said...

Just gave you an award. Check out my blog.

Chris Kline said...

You should copyright that title. It's catchy!