Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July Highlights
















As some of you may know, we traveled to Idaho Falls the week of the 4th. We had the
best time ever. So, to spare you all the verbage I will keep it brief!! By the way, the pictures are in no particular order.


Top 10 fun things we did on the week of the 4th!

10. I was able to see my dear friend Rachel Zaugg and her beautiful daughters that recently moved to the Pocatello area and we were able to see our cute little cousins Elisa, Juliana and Jake!

9. We went to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and went on an Alpine slide and took a boat trip on Jenny lake to see the beautiful falls there.

8. Ethan celebrated his 5th birthday! His grandma made him an adorable car cake and Ethan decided that now that he was 5 he was going to stop wetting his pants! Cross your fingers!!

7. Alec went fishing with Ben and caught a fish!!!! FINALLY!!

6. Ben and I and several other relatives ran the Firecracker 5K. Once again Ben smoked me without even trying... but I did improve my time to 32 minutes.

5. Carter went swimming in Aunt Joan's pond...fully clothed!!

4. Carter ate five pieces of Orbit gum when Ben put him to bed and had minty smelling diahrhea the next morning! (I opted to not include a picture of that mess!)

3. We visited Ben's Grandma and Grandpa Peterson. Grandma is in hospice care.

2. We had a fabulous dinner with Ben's two best buddies from high school and their families.

1. ANNALISE (Ben's sister)GOT ENGAGED!!!! YA HOO!!!! I can't think of anyone more deserving of a fabulous future!! Welcome to the family, Kimball!!

4 comments:

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Looks like you had a fab time! Welcome back!

The Graffs said...

Looks like a great vacation!!!! We are off in the early am to Washington. We'll put pictures on when we get back!!! Glad you had fun!!!!

Amy said...

you look great running--way to go! I'm so jealous you got to see the Zaugg's! Sounds like a great vacation.

Brigit said...

Looks like you had a great time. The pictures make me homesick!!