Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Want My Shrimp With Tails!!!




As I mentioned in my previous post, my "devils" are back to normal. There is this nightly event when Ethan cries about everything that is served for dinner and Carter ends up with more dinner on the table and the floor than in his mouth...then there is Alec who is there to bully and encourage the others to continue in their antics!!! In this episode, I actually had the camera nearby to capture a typical dinner at our home.

It all began with a trip to Costco yesterday morning...I saw the frozen shrimp and thought to myself..."We haven't had shrimp in a long time...I bet my family would really be excited and enjoy this dinner tonight. They will just love me for the delicious dinner I am going to fix for them. I will make a homemade butter and parmesan creme sauce and add some of their favorite vegetables..."

Boy was I wrong... I need to quit dreaming! Here is just a taste of the drama beginning with Ethan..."I only like my shrimp with the TAILS on them!! blah...blah...blah" I have a video of the drama unfolding...but I'm having trouble getting it to upload. Jolayne...I need your help!!

1 comment:

Jolayne said...

I'm feeling a little pressure here.