Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Ben!!



My favorite pookie celebrated his 38th birthday yesterday!! He was impressed that I made him two cakes... a white layer cake and a chocolate heart shaped cake. I'm so lucky, that it doesn't take much to impress Ben!!

Ben's claim to fame is that he was born on 7-7-70. He turned 7 on 7-7-77 and last year he turned 37 on 07-07-07. Leave it to a statistician to have such an interesting date for a birthday.

As a side note, I noticed that Nicole Kidman had a baby on Ben's birthday which was on Monday...and they named the baby Sunday. Too Funny!

2 comments:

The Graffs said...

Happy 38th Ben. I guess I didn't realize we were the same age and born in 1970. At least you are not old yet like my husband who just turned 40!!!! Looks like it was a great one!!!!

Amy said...

that's so cool about Ben's birthdays! i like fun number coincidences like that.