Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Ethan's Buddies


Ethan is probably the most dramatically inclined of our three boys. The other day he pushed a scooter to the office where I was working and proceeded to tell me that his "buddies" had taught themselves how to drive. The one in the front drives and steers, the middle buddy has the license and decides if they are in driving mode or flying mode and the last one drinks gas and toots the gas out of his bottom to make the scooter go fast.

2 comments:

Jolayne said...

Haven't talked to you in ages it seems since I have been sick. We'll have to get together and catch up. I could always use some more of your delicious beans! Anything new and exciting going on?

Brandie Lyon said...

What a creative mind. I love the buddy drinking the gas and tooting it out of his bottom. Funny!