Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Friday, February 22, 2008

Carter's Top 10





Top ten weird things that Carter likes to do

10. Iron Clothes
9. Dump cornstarch all over himself
8. Eat lotion and bite candles
7. Walk around on his tippy toes (Ahlstrom gene)
6. Rub the corner of a silk blanket under his nose
5. Bat his arms like a chicken when he dances in his high chair
4. Call everything with whiskers a "meow" including our hamsters
3. Bite the lids off of my mousse and hairspray bottles
2. Chase the vacuum, hug it and laugh
1. Pull knives out of the dishwasher and run around with them

I don't know what happened to my sweet little baby that sat and smiled all day.
I guess I do know...he learned to walk and then run.

He is such a funny little character, I can only imagine what will come out of his mouth then he starts to speak more clearly.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Too funny! I guess Blake will have to keep up with Carter..but tell him not to demo the cornstarch ! :)

Kris said...

Some of those things sound just a little bit dangerous...Love the cornstarch!

Jolayne said...

Is he wearing a "BUM" sweatshirt? I think that about sums it up.

Thanks for the recipe. I don't think it turned out quite as well as yours. Maybe with a little more practice...

Brandie Lyon said...

I have a picture of Garrett covered in baby powder.