Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Carter James...Caught in the Act




Carter always finds the time to sneak away from the rest of the family and do his little deeds. Ben has been asking me how his office gets so destroyed during the day. When he comes home from work, his office looks as if it has been hit by a small tornado. This tornado works quickly and quietly. He couldn't believe me when I told him his sweet little Carter was behind all the damage. I needed some proof. Well, here it is. Caught in the act!


But wait there's more... A few days ago, I was upstairs taking a shower. As I got dressed, I could hear Carter singing downstairs. "As long as I can hear him," I thought, "he is staying out of trouble." Boy was I wrong. He was singing alright... because he had locked himself in the bathroom and was merrily unrolling every inch of toilet paper off the roll! Imagine...all that toilet paper and he still didn't wipe his runny nose.

5 comments:

Amy said...

it's amazing what big messes these little people can make---good thing they are so cute :)

Elizabeth said...

What a cute little character you have!! ;)

Jolayne said...

Oh, I've had those moments with all three of my girls. Kristen's usual response when I find her climbing on things and ask "what are you doing?" is "nuthin". Looks like you've got a whole lot of "nuthin" going on.

Brandie Lyon said...

I have a few of those same shots myself.

Carli said...

Do they all get trained for this in the pre-existence? Thanks so much the delicious cinnamon rolls. We had them for dessert tonight. I'll sub in primary anytime! :)