Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ra Ra... Ra Ra Ra... GO COUGARS!





Last weekend we had the chance to go to a true "nail biter" football game where BYU played CSU in Ft. Collins. They would score...then we would score...then they would score...and we would score! The game was total insanity. Being the football fanatic that I am, (not) I managed to bite off my stubby little nails even shorter than they already are. To my surprise, I actually paid attention to the game the entire time!

Thankfully, the cougs pulled through in the last few seconds of the game and BYU survived to play another football game! The best part was celebrating as we slapped all of the players hands as they ran around the field after the game. One of the players was even nice enough to pick up and hand me my sunglasses that had fallen onto the field. Good times with some great friends!!

1 comment:

The Graffs said...

That was a great game. I was wondering if you were there.