Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sis and Me







I have had the luxury of sharing my birthday with my sister for the last 36 years. She is here in town visiting me for the holiday season. And no, we are not twins...we were born three years apart on November 25th. My mom says it wasn't rigged...but with c- sections, you never know. We are Turkey girls, but we like it! And despite looking younger than me...she is my older sister. My parents and brother have been here as well and we have enjoyed some delicious mexican food...thanks to my mom who thinks throwing together some chile rellenos is "no big deal." I think I've gained 8 lbs. in 8 days!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is neat about you and your sister having the same birthday!! I hope you had a great one. Craig celebrated his today!!

Elizabeth said...

Glad you could share your special day with your sis! My sis and I too share our days..and I just love it. Hope you had a great day!

annandclan said...

Claudia, You don't look older than your sister! You're both gorgeous, so don't be worrying about your age! Hope your birthday was fun!!