Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Carterism's

Now that Ethan is in Kindergarten, I don't have as much time to hear his creative comments and views on life. And given that Carter is speaking more and more each day, he comes up with the funniest things. The other day for example, he told me that he wanted a p-p butter sandwich.

Yesterday, as I was getting ready to go to a church broadcast for women, Cater was in the bathroom with me when I started to touch up my nail polish and he said "I have some?" Okay, I said. I pulled out a light pink nail polish and painted his toe nails. He was so proud and left the bathroom running telling me he was going to "show daddy!"

A few minutes later, he returned as I had just put on my bra. He proceeded to point to my chest and said "pop those?" I said, "Pop what?" He said, "Pop those balloons." So, even my two year old has my number with my padded bras.

6 comments:

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Hilarious!

Elizabeth said...

that is too funny!

Allie Thornbrue said...

That is fantastic. Tessa has already asked, "Mommy, when will I get nipples?"

annandclan said...

Gotta love it! Kids always say the funniest stuff. Make sure to remember and tell him what he said when he gets older. He will die knowing what he said when he's about 14 or 15.

Jolayne said...

Gotta love what those little ones come up with.

Haley L said...

He is a character indeed! I loved when he chased our dog around repeatedly saying "Wow Wow" :)