Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Little Lizard



My little Carter is such a little lizard. Some days I can find him lying in the sandbox in 90 degree heat playing with his tractors. Other days, I find him belly down lying across a giant boulder in the neighbors yard just contemplating the meaning of life. Yesterday, I caught him on our living room floor once again.. lying under a sun lit window just pondering the meaning of life or plotting another scheme to get into trouble...I'm guessing it's the latter.

2 comments:

Jolayne said...

I love a good sunshine spot too. Though not usually on a 90* day! Maybe if I were only diapers.....

alison said...

i agree with jolayne--maybe if we could run around in a diaper it wouldn't feel so hot! poor kids just going to be freezing this weekend isn't he?