Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What's Grosser than Gross?

Yesterday, Carter picked up what he thought was a treat off the carpet in the family room. He walked over to us took it our of his mouth and said, "Yucky!" I picked it up off the couch and smelled it. It was HAMSTER POOP!!! How in the world did hamster poop get on our carpet? Well, a couple of weeks ago, our hamster, Nemo Macaroni, escaped out of Ben's hands as he was holding the little critter on the couch. An hour later we finally caught him and put him back in his cage. Well he must have left us an unwanted treat behind the couch because Carter found it and decided to taste it!! I have a feeling he won't be tasting brown little nuggets any longer!!

2 comments:

Jolayne said...

You win the prize for the most disgusting thing I've heard all day. Ewwww

Laura said...

Yucka! I'll be thinking twice now when I see brown stuff on my carpet, and I don't even have pets!