Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Friday, April 11, 2008

Ethan Helps with the Laundry



Yesterday, Ethan asked if he could help me do the laundry. "Sure," I said, eager to teach my son the basics of starting a load of laundry. He put most of the light colored clothes in the machine when he turns and casually says to me..."Mom, do you want to put your boobs in the wash?" I quickly turned and said,"WHAT did you say???" "I said... Do you want to put your boobs in the wash?" as he pointed to my bras on the laundry room floor. "Honey,those are called bras," I said with a smile on my face.
"So do you want to wash them or not?" he said. "Yes, please," I said,"throw the BRAS in the machine." Apparently, my son knows my secret...that the only boobs I have are the padded ones that get washed in the laundry.

5 comments:

alison said...

what a funny guy!!

tamiz said...

I had to seriously laugh out loud on that one. Life in a house full of boys!

Kris said...

Ha ha...that was a great laugh. Classic.

Elizabeth said...

ok! That is the funniest thing ever! Gotta love that Ethan! I was laughing out loud too!!

KrisJ said...

LOLOL O my goodness I am seriously laughing out loud with that one!