Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Can you say COLONOSCOPY???

Lucky me... I get to have my second colonoscopy tomorrow. And I'm only 35!! What's up with that?? I'm telling ya ..bearing children ruins your body...inside and out. I don't think it's anything serious, but my doctor wanted to be sure. Of course, she's not the one that gets a camera in her bottom either. Oh well...it is what it is. Maybe I'll get lucky and lose 5 pounds or something?? Hey I can wish right?? Now for the perplexing question...Does Lipton Onion soup count as a clear liquid lunch? It's kinda murky and has those little onion pieces in it. Later tonight I get to enjoy a clear liquid dinner. What is that supposed to be? Then guzzle a gallon or two of laxative. FUN! Wish me luck.

6 comments:

alison said...

come on! that's sounds like a GNO activity! they should give you a mani/pedi while you're under--then you'd at least have something to show for it!

shelly said...

I have so been there! Ugh! Good luck girl, hope everything comes up "clear".

Amy said...

Ugh... doesn't sound like fun! Hope everything went well for you.

I saw your comments on my blog, and yes, I can help with Nichole's shower. Give me a call and we can talk about it!

alison said...

You've been tagged for a Lemonade meme http://www.alisonlove.com/blog/making-lemonade-meme/603

Jolayne said...

I just wanted you to know that your boys were great on Friday.

tamiz said...

You know a lot of people pay good money to have that done for weight loss and cleansing. They call it a colonic though... about the same thing right?