Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

We Found Our Missing Mariachi Band



Many moons ago, 12 years to be exact, Ben and I were married in the San Diego Temple. After the wedding, we had a ring exchange ceremony and a reception to share our joy with our families and all of my non-mormon relatives. My dad had ordered a keg of beer for the "drinkin" relatives and a Mariachi band to entertain our guests for the evening (traditional Mexican custom).

As luck would have it, neither showed up to our reception. Last week, my sis-in-law finally found our missing band on the streets of San Diego waiting for public transportation to give them a lift to someone else's wedding.

2 comments:

Tirsa said...

LOL! :) I love Mariachi bands.

Elizabeth said...

that is a great pic! Too funny!!