Moments in Time with the Ahlstroms

Let the madness begin...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Winding Down the School Year






As the school year draws to a close, Alec and Ethan are eager to get their summer started and I am wondering what the heck I'm gonna do with them day in and day out. My parents and brother are here for another week so, I can survive that long. Then we will start swim lessons and baseball a week after that. Okay, that will get us through till mid summer. I suppose we can do the summer reading program at the library too. I think I can...I think I can....

Alec concluded the school year with a piano recital. He was first on the program and I think he was relieved to get it over with. Great job Alec!!!

Ethan and 7 of his good preschool buddies graduated from preschool last weekend. The children had a blast enjoying the food and play set at our friend Caiden's house. In the fall, he's off to Kindergarten. Let's hope he has stopped wetting his pants by then!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you had fun! Hope the Bolder Boulder was good! :)